WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE MEASURING & INSPECTION ZONE AT MACH 2024
Manufacturing efficiency is almost impossible to quantify without the ability to accurately measure and inspect what you are producing. Therefore, any effective production plan must factor in computer process control through effective metrology. To do so is one of the bedrocks of smart manufacturing.
Effective metrology accurately records digital data gathered from a complex array of machining processes and delivers step change productivity benefits that provide users with a massive competitive edge.
A wide range of measurement and inspection tools will be on display in this zone enabling manufacturers to accurately check that the processes under their control are performing as they should.
So, if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The Logistics for Manufacturing is located in
Hall 19 & 18
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change