WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE AUTOMATION FOR MANUFACTURING ZONE AT MACH 2024
The use of automation and robotics within manufacturing was one of the cornerstones of Industry 4.0. The technology has now evolved to the point where automation and robotics are an accepted part of many manufacturing processes, helping to increase productivity, improve efficiency and speed up return on investment.
It takes an exhibition with the scope of MACH to provide the ultimate showcase for this innovative technology and is why if your business is active in the field of automation or robotics – or both – that you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The Automation for Manufacturing Zone is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change
Need Our Help?
If you would like to talk to us about available stands or would like more information then please CLICK HERE to fill out our enquiry form.
You can also contact the MACH team diect on 020 7298 6402 or email us at MACH@mta.org.uk