WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE SURFACE FINISHING ZONE AT MACH 2024
Surface finishing encompasses a broad range of industrial processes, each designed to change the surface of a manufactured item for whatever is required to suit a specific process.
The means to achieve this are served by an array of machines and components, many of which are on display in this zone.
So, if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The Surface Finishing & Component Cleaning zone is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change