Visit the UK’s national event for engineering and manufacturing.
MACH 2024 will be bringing you a fantastic array of new technologies, engineering services and machinery demonstrated under power. These will be displayed in Halls 17, 18, 19, 20 & 6 of the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham (15-19 April 2024).
Co-located with MACH 2024 The Engineering Supply Chain Show will be based in Hall 6, as a show-within-a-show.
Entry to MACH is free and once inside the exhibition halls you’ll find the UK’s latest and best metal forming, metalworking and manufacturing technologies.
- Visit MACH 2024 to discover how your business can sustainably adopt new technology and techniques to improve productivity, efficiency and reduce waste
- Learn how to adopt new processes and techniques in the MACH Knowledge Hubs – from automation to additive, AI and data to sustainable manufacturing
- See a comprehensive display of LIVE, working machines and manufacturing innovative, sustainable solutions relevant to your challenges
- Meet like minded professionals looking to share ideas, designed to solve your business issues and improve competitiveness
- Meet new suppliers and build on existing relationships, face-to-face, at the UK’s national exhibition for engineering and manufacturing
What our Visitors Say
We launched two new UK manufactured machines and the feedback from customers and prospects was extremely positive. Thanks to the MTA for organising a fantastic show that delivered for exhibitors and visitors alike.Alan Mucklow, Managing Director, UK & National Distributor Sales, Yamazaki Mazak UK