WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE LASERS FOR MANUFACTURING ZONE AT MACH 2024
Lasers are now an essential tool for many of today’s industrial processes, especially in disruptive technologies such as Additive Manufacturing and any processes involving Industry 4.0 functionality. The precise nature of laser cutting enables components to be produced to highly complex specifications and tolerances, many of which would be impossible to produce using traditional machining methods.
Laser processes are also becoming the method of choice for many new manufacturing technologies such as the production of medical devices and space exploration where components are smaller and often more advanced in nature.
For applications involving laser marking, surface texturing, ablation, drilling, cutting, welding, wire stripping and more, the Lasers for Manufacturing zone is a must. So, if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The Lasers for Manufacturing is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change