WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE GRINDING & ABRASIVES ZONE AT MACH 2024
Grinding and abrasives play an integral part in many industrial processes and as such, it is fitting they should have their own platform at the UK’s national exhibition for engineering-based manufacturing.
Industrial grinding enables objects to be precisely sharpened or worn down to exact specifications, making it a highly desirable process for many sectors. Industrial grinders work by using a powered abrasive wheel to grind away excess material from the edges or flat surfaces of objects and components.
Different types of abrasives allow for precision detailing, some of which might not be available in mass production techniques.
Many of the varied array of industrial grinding machines and abrasives will be on display in the zone, which is why if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The British Abrasives Federation is the sole UK accrediting training body for the safe use of professional abrasives. It also represents a range of abrasives manufactures and distributors present in the UK, giving them a voice on the European and global abrasives stage.
The Grinding and Abrasives Zone is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change