WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE LOGISTICS FOR MANUFACTURING ZONE AT MACH 2024
No matter how complex their industrial processes or technically innovative their products, if manufacturers cannot move their goods quickly and efficiently, both around their factories and then on to their customers, then their competitive edge is lost.
This is why effective material handling and logistics solutions play such an important role in the effectiveness of a modern manufacturer and is why MACH 2024 will have a strong focus on the factory and handling solutions relevant to today’s manufacturers.
For material handling and logistics companies, the ability to showcase their products to industry decision makers and influencers is vitally important. So, if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The Logistics for Manufacturing Zone is supported by:
The Logistics for Manufacturing is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change