WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE WELDING ZONE AT MACH 2024
In whatever form, whether Arc, MIG, TIGor another method, welding is a fundamental part of the manufacturing process and one that continues to evolve. For example, robot welding is now common in many industrial environments. As such it is often difficult to pinpoint exactly the right method for a specific purpose.
Having a wide variety of welding processes on display, MACH is the ideal event from which to identify what method is right for your needs.
So, if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
The Welding zone is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change