WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE 3D PRINTING AND ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING ZONE AT MACH 2024
Additive Manufacturing (AM) is a truly transformational technology, one that is increasingly having a disruptive impact on traditional methods of production and in the process, enabling businesses to develop new and better products at lower cost and with greater sustainability.
The opportunities posed by the technology receives a special focus at this year’s MACH exhibition, following the decision by show organiser, The MTA, to add AMUK – the UK’s only trade association for Additive Manufacturing – into its engineering-based manufacturing cluster.
The dedicated zone has a strong emphasis on the ability of the technology to revolutionise the productive resources of UK manufacturers and transform the digital supply chain.
If your business operates in the 3D Printing and AM sector you need to be exhibiting at MACH. Contact us today to book your stand.
For more information about who is exhibiting in the 3D and Additive Manufacturing zone visit insert link to appropriate page.
The 3D Printing & Additive Printing Zone is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change