WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT IN THE DIGITAL SOLUTIONS FOR MANUFACTURING ZONE AT MACH 2024
Digital manufacturing technologies rely on connected systems and processes across all areas of production. This creates an integrated approach to any manufacturing operation, incorporating everything from design to production, as well as predictive maintenance scheduling.
Data extracted from connected systems can play a crucial role in determining operational efficiency and is vital to today’s industrial processes. Big Data is useful in helping to improve decision making, while generating cost savings, reducing the product’s time to market and create an efficient, connected process capable of anticipating a range of variables.
It takes an exhibition with the scope of MACH to provide the ultimate showcase for the breadth of digital solutions now available to engineering-based manufacturing and is why if your business operates in this field then you should be exhibiting at MACH 2024.
Contact us today to book your stand.
Digital Catapult is the UK authority on advanced digital technology. Through collaboration and innovation, it accelerates industry adoption to drive growth and opportunity across the economy.
The Digital Solutions for Manufacturing Zone is located in
You can also CLICK HERE to view the full floor plans which are updated live to show the latest stand availability.
STAND PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £395/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change