MACH is the platform to exhibit your latest products, services and leading-edge developments to an audience of key decision makers attracted from across the UK’s manufacturing sectors.
Whatever your role in manufacturing, there is a space for you at MACH that will place your products and services, technologies and ideas in front of an engaged audience with real buying power.
Uniquely, MACH attracts over 25,000 visitors to experience the latest developments in advanced engineering and manufacturing technologies – in operation, in one space, under one roof.
The Logistics for Manufacturing Zone is supported by:
The Logistics for Manufacturing Zone is located in Hall 19
Cost Effective Exhibiting
Shell scheme stands are charged at £380/m² and include:
- Full shell scheme
- Company name board
- Carpet, lighting and power socket
- Free place on the 'Exhibitor Seminar' - offering helpful hints and useful information on maximising your return on investment
- Access to over 25,000 quality visitors, looking to invest in and adopt any one of a number of new technologies
- Showcase your latest products, systems and services for engineering and manufacturing at a professional, business event with focused zones, designed to deliver an audience direct to your stand
- Gain valuable face-to-face time with engineers, buyers and specifiers with budget authority, looking to invest
- Meet new prospects and strengthen relationships with existing customers at an event designed to provide clear thought leadership at a time when manufacturing is experiencing huge change