There are 26,000 great reasons to exhibit at The Engineering Supply Chain (ESC) Show in 2024 but, to whet your appetite, here are the first five:
- The ESC Show 2024 is the ideal place for world-class subcontractors and supply chain engineering companies to generate business leads from new customers
- Get face-to-face with buyers and specifiers from the UK’s major manufacturers at our “Meet the Buyer” focused sessions
- Companies who visited in 2022 included Boeing, Rolls-Royce, MOD Procurement, Jaguar Land Rover, BAE Systems – to name just a few
- With more and more reshoring taking place, the ESC show is the destination for the UK manufacturing community, seeking to shorten their supply chain by sourcing more domestic content
- Exhibitors to The ESC Show and MACH in 2022 generated in excess of £180M of new business
And of course the biggest reason of all – attracting over 26,000 attendees to the national event for the engineering and manufacturing community.
Exhibitions are far from easy – but they are one of the most successful ways of marketing when approached with the right strategy.
ESC Show exhibitors will testify to the fact that the ROI achieved from a successful show with us is difficult, often impossible, to match.
Join us today with a stand in The Engineering Supply Chain Show – with prices from as little £365m².